TTPL is a leading Spray Cooler manufacturer in India having more than 10 satisfied oversees customers. TTPL offers the most versatile design of Spray Cooler having several innovative features.
- The process of transforming molten liquid material in to the spherical solid particles using cold air is called as Spray cooling.
- Molten liquid is sprayed in to the stream of uniformly distributed cold air. The molten mass solidifies to produce granules of desired specifications.
- The granules are separated in high efficiency cyclone. The air free from granules is recirculated.
- The spray cooled granules are further cooled in specially designed Bulk Flow Cooler to avoid lump formation during transportation.
- Particle size in wide range (250 to 1000 microns) can be produced in the Spray Cooler
- Most energy efficient system.
- Uniform powder particle size
- High efficiency cyclone separator for powder collection
- Almost nil powder sticking inside the tubes.
- No nozzle chocking.
- Specially designed Bulk Flow Cooler for Post cooling
- Single point powder collection.
- No nozzle dripping during starting and stopping of plant.
- Highest level of instrumentation and the control loops are provided for maintaining consistent powder quality.
- Instrumentation for recording and logging of various vital parameters such as pressure, temperature and flow rate is provided.
- Fully automatic plant with PLC and SCADA based control system
Applications of Spray Cooler
- Palm Stearine
- Encapsulated materials
- Poly ethylene Glycols
- Stearic acid/ Stearates
- Organic / Inorganic materials