Industrial Processes emit solvent vapours in large quantities. These emissions are harmful to environment as well as public health and shall be subject to stringent statutory norms in near future. TTPL offers customized systems which are optimized to suit requirement of application based on the parameters of exhaust gases, emission requirements, recovery of solvent, site conditions availability and cost of input materials etc.
Solvent Recovery Plants offered by TTPL are based on either of following technology
- Activated Carbon based Adsorption process
Carbon adsorption is effective when simple condensation cannot be effective due to the presence of non-condensable
- Scrubbing processes
Scrubbing is a continuous method requiring less space compared with a conventional AC method. It has advantage compared to AC method as regards its easy control system. A suitable scrubbing liquid is required for absorption of the solute present in the gaseous phase.
- Long life of components
- Ease of maintenance
- Fully automatic in operation.
- Very little attention during running is needed
- Online monitoring and data logging of vital parameters is possible
- Retrofitting convenience in existing process
- Sellable/ reusable recovered solvents give better payback period.
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Printing Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Coating operations
- Paint, varnish and ink
- Magnetic media
- Gravure printing (publication, packaging & product)
- Rubber (offset printing blankets, gloves, gaskets)
- Waste water treatment (Solvent removal)
- Soil remediation, ground water treatment